AboutStoreFavorite LinksHomeFavorite Blogs

Monday, July 18, 2011

Task Cards

If you have read on the Games section, you would have read about the FABULOUS game called Scoot.  Scoot is a WONDERFUL way to review.  I first heard about it on proteacher.   I am NOT the original creator of this, so if you know who is, please let me know who is so I can give proper credit. Now that you have the directions for this wonderful game, here are some task cards to enjoy to go with it. These task cards are short a words as a Who am I game.  It is also a review for Unit 1.1 and 1.2 for Treasures users. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I saw your comment on my blog and I wanted to reply, but I can't find an email address for you! Email me and we'll chat! Love your blog!!! I'm now following!!!
    -Rachelle
    whattheteacherwants.blogpsot.com

    whattheteacherwants@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

First Grade and Fabulous

Total Pageviews