AboutStoreFavorite LinksHomeFavorite Blogs

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Time Saver Tip

Have you ever felt OVERWHELMED/STRESSED/UNPREPARED????  That's exactly how I feel right now.  I don't think I've ever felt so unsure of what I was doing until this week.  School starts Thursday with kids, and I have an in-service tomorrow.  I have to admit I am really NOT a good listener.  I usually doodle, plan, etc.  That's SOOOO wrong I know, but I do hear what they're saying---I just feel like I need to utilize all the time I can in making sure my kiddos have a great start to a school year.....NOW that I'm done babbling----- I'm sure you have all heard about writing "left at home" and "right back to school" for homework folders. I used to write these on their folders..then I started purchasing labels.  I picked up 150 ct. Avery Labels for just a few dollars at Walmart.  I found a Template online at Avery, and made my labels to match my safari theme. You can get them here.  I feel like I haven't posted in so long that I'm kinda out of the loop of what's going on in the blogging world.  I need to catch up on blogs, make and post some more things.  I would LOVE to hit 100 followers.  Maybe I will make it a goal to post a new center when I hit 100......nahh...who am I kidding?  I will post something as soon as I make it so I can share with all the wonderful people in blogging world!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

First Grade and Fabulous

Total Pageviews