AboutStoreFavorite LinksHomeFavorite Blogs

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Aims Web

I can't say that I LOVE collecting all the data that we collect, but it is beneficial.  It does tell me a lot about my students...especially in the early stages of the school year.  I didn't realize I had so many students that didn't recognize numbers past 10, but I guess other than our calendar, we've only been working on addition and such to 9.  SOOOO------------I now know that I need to do more with numbers for my struggling students.  I also made these task cards for missing number fill in to help us practice.  I use task cards with the game Scoot.  You can find the directions in the game section of my blog. 

2 comments:

  1. These are great! Thank you so much for sharing! How did you make them? I would love to have some for the reading as well, the LNF, LSF, NWF and PSF.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made them in word. I just created text boxes for each section. Then typed what I wanted them to work on. Glad you're able to use them...thanks for the comment.

    ReplyDelete

First Grade and Fabulous

Total Pageviews