AboutStoreFavorite LinksHomeFavorite Blogs

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Doubles Facts and How to Be A Blog Follower

I am struggling on enriching some of my firsties.  I can generally find some way to extend the lesson--but the past several in our Envisions Math are so blah--that I'm finding it difficult.  I am looking for suggestions, but for now I made this (Story Problem) and this (Doubles-Crack the Code) and thought that maybe someone that stumbles upon my blog can use it.


Now--I've had a few people email (and I have a co-worker that I dearly love who also asked) how to become a follower.  I see action on my blog-things being pinned--thing being downloaded--but I am not sure if everyone quite knows how to join blogs, so I;m going to give you the run down. 

Step 1) Look at the right hand side of the blog.  There's a little blue button that says "Join this Site" and it has the google icon.  It looks like the picture below.

Step 2) Click on the little blue button that says join this site.  You can sign in using a google, twitter, or yahoo account.  If you don't have one of those accounts, you can create a google account (which is very easy to do--and requires very little information)

Step 3) Once you've signed in, you are given the option to follow a blog either publicly or privately.

Then you can view your blogs you've subscribed to on your dashboard..or I suggest google reader.  IF you subscribe to many blogs, that will be your best solution.  If needing help on using google reader, just ask and I will be willing to help as much as I can.   

*I'm not much of a "blogger"--I'm more of a make something and post it person.  I like sharing what I create, so if you do enjoy/can use what you've seen on here, I would like it if you'd click that little button.  It lets me know people are reading/viewing what I'm sharing..and gets me motivated to make more things to share. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

First Grade and Fabulous

Total Pageviews