AboutStoreFavorite LinksHomeFavorite Blogs

Friday, November 25, 2011

Tis the Season------

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving....I realized that I am without a doubt blessed with so many things.  I am so very thankful for family, friends, and all the lessons I've learned in life.  God has truly given me so much to be thankful for.

Instead of taking a nap (when my belly got full) I played around on the internet, looking for cute clip art...WOW there is so much out there!!  I made another product for my teacher store....it's Christmas-y, and it focuses on nouns and verbs (it's what we will be working on in Treasures).  Here's a little peek at what I made:
 

 And I made this to play Scoot later next week.   You can click on the picture to grab the scoot cards.

1 comment:

First Grade and Fabulous

Total Pageviews