AboutStoreFavorite LinksHomeFavorite Blogs

Sunday, December 11, 2011

5....MORE.....DAYS.....

Is anyone else out there just trying to stay above water?  I just keep telling myself, "Self  ('cuz that's what I call me), just keep swimmin', just keep swimmin'...you're almost there."  It's gonna go quick, I know---but I have to have some things to keep my sanity while my little ones are learning and having fun.

I had so hoped to make many things to share with y'all for the holidays, but for some reason, by the time my evenings roll around, I'm doing good to make it upstairs to go to bed lol!  The holidays are so crazy aren't they?  I know in this household we've been busy all weekend....finishing up Christmas shopping, baking, cleaning--that I COMPLETELY forgot that this is Sunday and I have to go back to school tomorrow--and I hate to say "I'm just winging it"---but with the Good Lord on my side, he will help me through! 

Enough rambling on my part----I just hope that y'all aren't going as nuts as I am.  Here's a little something that may be of assistance for some math review. You know the drill (click the pic for the link) ;)  Spread the holiday cheer----leave a comment--it warms the heart! :)

3 comments:

  1. Hello! Thank you for this great freebie :) I teach Grade 4 kids, but they all have learning differences and are quite low for their grade level in math and reading - so this is a perfect Christmas-themed math activity for my kiddos! It is so great to have a community like this to help us all get through these last crazy weeks! I just recently started my own blog, and am slowly gaining followers, but would love for you to check it out if you like! Cheers!

    Christine @ "Learning Outside the Box"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! These are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great! Printing now and we will be using this activity tomorrow. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

First Grade and Fabulous

Total Pageviews