AboutStoreFavorite LinksHomeFavorite Blogs

Monday, March 26, 2012

Monday Meal/Delicious Recipe

Happy Monday! I hope everyone survived their day.  Only 1 more Monday for spring break for me! YAY!!  That's enough of a reason to be all happy...at least for me.....but for the rest of you, how about this little picture?

Do you have picky eaters?  Do you feel like you have to rush for some supper meals?  Do you need a quick meal before heading out to yet ANOTHER sports (of some sort) practice or game?  Do you have to head to a 4H meeting and need a quick meal?  Well, all those questions I can answer yes too! lol ;)  

Here's my quick supper solution on those CRAZY nights. 

Picky Kids Supper (my own little invention)

*2 pkgs. Lipton rice (I prefer the Creamy Chicken)
*1-2 cans of cooked Chicken Breast, drained and shredded (I use a 10 oz. can)
*1 can of Cheddar Cheese soup
*1 can of Cream of Chicken soup
Fix rice with 4 cups of water, instead of package directions.  Microwave for 15 minutes.  Add shredded chicken, and soups.  Stir.  You can put it back in the microwave for a few minutes, but it's really not necessary. 

**Notice I said this was a PICKY kids supper.  You could always add some veggies if your family isn't as picky as mine.  My daughter likes hers with just a hint of garlic/seasoning on it.  Though this may not be the best "nutritious" meal----it sure beats Chicken Nuggets from McD's on those nights that we're so rushed. 

Check back with me next Monday for more quick recipes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

First Grade and Fabulous

Total Pageviews