AboutStoreFavorite LinksHomeFavorite Blogs

Thursday, May 24, 2012

I think I can...I think I can!


How many more days????????????  I'm trying to think positive here. I even hear Dory in my head.

And no matter how positive I'm trying to stay...well, here it is in cartoon form:

5 more days!!  Hoping they go quick!!  When all else fails:


I hope you are all hanging in there.  I know I am definitely ready for the year to be over.  I came home today 4:00....and ready to put on PJ's.  First time all year I think I've been this exhausted.  

I started making a center packet for our last few day of school, but honestly, I couldn't muster the energy to finish it. SOO----it's in my TpT store for free! 


It's a language workstation with a couple worksheets.  My kiddos are still having a hard time knowing the difference between a question and statement---unless I am reading it to them.  I wanted them to practice this skill some more---and I think they are enjoying it this week, as well as doing a good job with it. 

I did make a few products though over the past week or two.  Facebook fans already know about these, but here's for everyone else:


Though these Making Words packets incorporate some the Treasures spelling words, it doesn't use all of them.  It focuses on a few of the words, review words, and the phonics pattern.  They would be good for non-Treasures users as well.  


I also emailed Denyse from Scrappin' Doodles---I was just dyin' to get "Whack-A-Mole" clipart---and she Delivered!!  Check this out!! 

It's a Dolch Word game.....if you like what you see, I'm emailing it to the first 3 who comment!! :)  Be sure to include your email address! :)

****Hang in there Peeps-----and here's hoping your days are going quicker than mine!

8 comments:

  1. All of these creations are adorable!! Thanks for sharing your summer freebie! Hang in there! Not much longer for you now. :)

    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whack a Word looks so cute! I bet the kids love it! And thanks for the freebie!

    heathernnance@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,
    I would love a copy of whack a word
    thanks
    Beth
    abeth750@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very Cute!!

    Jennifer
    jenniferlalsip(at)yahoo(dot)com
    The First Grade Dream

    ReplyDelete
  5. 8 days left and I was just leaving school saying 'just keep swimming, just keep swimming' hehe

    Blessings,

    Jessica Stanford
    Mrs. Stanford's Class Blog is Having a Giveaway!
    My TpT Store

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi may I use the Keep Calm and Eat A Cupcake picture for my Facebook Profile?

    ReplyDelete

First Grade and Fabulous

Total Pageviews