AboutStoreFavorite LinksHomeFavorite Blogs

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Pinterest is a Booming Sensation!


Are you on the Pinterest bandwagon yet? 
 Last school year I tried to get my coworkers hooked on it. I roped in a few, but they didn't understand it. I typed up a tutorial last spring and sent it out. (You can see that by clicking on the word tutorial).  Over the summer, I had a coworker ask for more information, and I sent her a picture tutorial.  I think it helped, so I emailed it to a few more people (including my principal, EGADS), but I think they have a better understanding of Pinterest. Pinterest has changed a little since my posting of it to my coworkers, so here is an updated version.  I hope that it helps you as well.

Main Screen:

Joining Pinterest:
After signing up and login:


How to search for things on Pinterest:





How to block it from facebook, so you can pin til your hearts desire! :)


How to add a pin, and create a board:
Pinning and Repinning:

Following:
 Why to follow all:

I hope to rearrange my boards, if given time during Christmas break.  If you aren't following all, I'd hate for you to miss out on the great things I find from blogs, or pinterest.  Warning, I do pin a lot of "sweets"---but what teacher doesn't love sweet treats! :)


If you want to follow me on pinterest,click below:
























1 comment:

  1. I love your updated pinterest tutorial and would love to show it to my coworkers. Do you have a document available to download / purchase somewhere?
    Thanks!
    Stacey
    stacey_lynch82@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

First Grade and Fabulous

Total Pageviews