AboutStoreFavorite LinksHomeFavorite Blogs

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Wrap up the year Sale!

Usually I'm all done with my Christmas shopping by now, and have my baking list made.  I'm not sure where the time went....but THANK goodness for Amazon and Super Fast Shipping!

I'm also USUALLY organized with school for the holidays, but this year, I don't feel like I am.  I'm so thankful for the products I've purchased on TpT, and the freebies that are out there to help me "Remain Calm  until Christmas" :)

Are you a last minute shopper? Feeling overwhelmed? Let me help you!! :)  
(This sounds like a commercial, so I'll hush)


**I'm having a sale on TpT.  My Christmas and winter products are 20% off.  **
Button made by yours truly...with the adorable graphics from the talented ladies:
 Ashley Hughes--chevron wrapped gifts
Tessa Maguire--snowflake border
Jessica Stanford--chevron paper

I'm also asking friends to link up.  My last linky party wasn't as successful as I had hoped, and this one may not have oodles of people on it either.....BUT, I wanted to have one because it's also a nice way to get other bloggers recognized!!  Please check back and see if you find a new store or blog to follow (even if you're not purchasing) :)  It's always nice to see numbers increase on blogger and our stores.  

If you are linking, here's what you need to do:
1) Use the button (you can either copy the image URL or save it to your computer)
2) Link the button to this blog post.
3) Link up below with the link to your store.  



3 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting this Sale!! Great idea! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it bad that I totally didn't recognize that it was my border? :)

    Good luck on your sale!

    Tessa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is looking amazing and tasty at the same time. I think you should also write a blog about custom vape packaging and one of my favorite product vape pen boxes wholesale.

    ReplyDelete

First Grade and Fabulous

Total Pageviews