AboutStoreFavorite LinksHomeFavorite Blogs

Sunday, March 16, 2014

Differentiated Stations

Can I just say that I'm having an UBER hard time of staying on top of it all this year?  I feel like I'm a last minute Lucy.  I'm amazed at how easy it looks for others to "get it all done", but this old gal is just tuckered out each night at 9.  My kiddos are only 12 and 7, so I can only imagine how busy life gets as they get older.  Lord help me stay afloat!!

 So,if you're a last minute Lucy like me---hold on...let me change the tone.  If you are a Busy Beatrice, and also trying to get things accomplished for your class this week--check this out.

I've been working really hard on trying to differentiate my stations even more for my kiddos this year.  I have many on a Kindergarten level, and it's difficult to stay on top of it all. This pack really incorporates the skills that we are all working on.  From phonics to writing to grammar in the ELA activities and focusing on place value for math, this pack will be a winner for my students.

Basically, I extended the differentiation in an old set that I had made.  You can check it out by clicking on the image below.  

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Shamrockin-Centers-Centers-for-Differentiated-Learning-607397
 OR--you can check it out in this video overview! :)
Forgive me, as I get nervous when doing videos--and I completely zoned out there for a second. 

6 comments:

  1. Awesome! I would love to win! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am ready to lesson plan for tomorrow. Ooops!
    Tania
    My Second Sense

    ReplyDelete
  3. I completely understand with being a last minute Lucy! You're definitely not alone! :)

    Rachel
    A-B-Seymour

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look great as always!

    Ashley
    The Teacher's Treasure Chest

    ReplyDelete
  5. St Pats Day is always during my Spring Break, so that is one holiday I do't have to plan for.lol I'll say it again, you amaze me withthe amount of work you get done! Do you retain kids at your school? I've known of some districts here that retention is taboo. I've got a couple of kids that are making Fs (yes, we give letter grades in first grade). I am pretty sure one of them had ADD and the other ADHD, but one of the parents would rather have her son put in lab than try to help for him.
    Kelly
    I'm Not Your Grandpa, I'm Your Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your shamrockin centers look great! I love having themed centers throughout the year to switch in and out.

    Your blog is really cute...love the cupcakes. I have nominated you for the Sunshine Blogger Award. Come check out my blog for more information to participate.

    Lindsay
    If You Give a Teacher a Treat

    ReplyDelete

First Grade and Fabulous

Total Pageviews